Appointmentby Seduction Cosmetic | Apr 17, 2015
Welcome to our Online Consultation with our specialist coordinators. There is no need to come to our office; online consults are very useful for patients from out of town.
From the comfort of your own home, you can provide us with essential information to help us evaluate your candidacy for the procedures that interest you.
Please take the time to fill out this form as completely and accurately as possible. One of our staff members will be in touch with you to review your case, ask additional questions, discuss fees and scheduling, and address any concerns you may have.
How does it work?
- Submit photos of yourself along with your information. Our coordinators will call you and speak to you in reference to your request.
- Please take clean photos from three different angles; front, left side, right side and back side if requested. (See example pictures below)
- Make sure someone else takes the picture.
- Use a solid background.
Fill out form completely.
Cosmetic or plastic surgery is used to alter a person's appearance for a 'more desirable look' or for functional reasons such as breast reduction to reduce neck and back pain. Reconstructive plastic surgery is used to repair damaged tissue after illness or injury. Some of the most common cosmetic surgery procedures are breast augmentation, breast reduction, eyelid surgery, liposuction and ear reshaping. The most common non-surgical procedures include botulinum toxin injections, dermal fillers, chemical peels, microdermabrasion and laser and intense light treatments.
- Tummy Tuck or Abdominoplasty
- Breast Implants with Saline or Gel
- Laser Liposuction and Traditional Liposuction
- Brazilian Butt Lift (Buttock Augmentation)