Mommy Makeover Miami at Affordable Priceby Seduction Cosmetic | Apr 23, 2015
Mommy Makeover in Miami at Seduction Cosmetic
A growing number of women are undergoing mommy makeovers – plastic surgery procedures that restore their post-pregnancy bodies.
- Tighten your skin
- Get cellulite treatments
- Eliminate stretch marks
About Mommy Makeover Procedure:
After having a child, your body undergoes a number of changes. At times, many are not able to get their body back to what it once was, which is where a mommy makeover comes into play. It involves a number of different surgeries to help transform the body and restore it to its pre-pregnancy state. Even though pregnancy is a natural event, it brings numerous changes to a woman’s body. These changes attribute to excess weight and fluid in the body. They leave behind deposits of fat that resist dietary changes and exercise routines.
A “Mommy Makeover” may also maybe a combination of the following procedures:
- >Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Tummy Tuck
- Mini Tummy Tuck
- Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Vein Removal
Some of the following procedures are ideal for those looking for a mommy makeover:
- Breast Augmentation – Women who have disproportionate or uneven breasts are the main ones who undergo this procedure. After giving birth or breastfeeding, women may end up with sagging breasts. This procedure can help to correct any issues with your breasts from childbirth.
- Breast Lift – When you give birth, many women end up with sagging or lose breasts. Through a breast lift, your breasts will be placed back into their original position and the sagging will be gone. General anesthesia is administered before the procedure occurs, and you can expect to spend two to three hours in surgery. Recovery periods will vary from one patient to the next, but it all depends on how extensive the procedure is for the individual patient. Expect an average of two weeks or more before returning to work.
- Tummy Tuck – After childbirth, the muscles and skin in your stomach become stretched and bulge. When you have a tummy tuck, it works to help eliminate excess fat and skin to provide you with a tighter stomach. The procedure itself takes about three to four hours, while the recovery itself will be largely dependent upon how loose the muscles were before surgery and how taut the skin was beforehand. On average, you can return to work in a couple weeks up to one month.
- Liposuction – After childbirth, many women end up with excess fat deposits that they want to eliminate. It seems as if diet and exercise doesn’t work to shed the last few pounds. Thanks to liposuction, it works to help eliminate those fat stores and restore your body to its original condition and shed the last few pounds you have been struggling with for some time.
- Tummy Tuck or Abdominoplasty
- Breast Augmentation with Saline or Gel
- Breast Lift with Saline or Gel
- Laser Liposuction and Traditional Liposuction
- Brazilian Butt Lift ( BBL )