Restore breast volume, adjust symmetry and achieve a fuller cup size.
Breast augmentation, or augmentation mammoplasty, is one of the most common plastic surgery procedures performed today. Women who are dissatisfied with the size of their breasts, or have experienced changes in breast appearance can achieve a fuller, shapelier breast with breast augmentation. During breast augmentation, a breast implant is placed inside a pocket formed in the breast tissue, sub muscular. This can help to increase or balance the size of the breast, restore breast volume, or restore the shape of the breast after partial or total loss.
There are two types of implants available. Saline implants that are made of a silicone rubber shell and are filled with sterile saline solution, or salt water or; silicone implants approved by the FDA in 2006, which are made of a silicone rubber shell and are filled with silicone gel. Breast augmentation procedures typically last approximately one to two hours. Your physician may place you in a special bra or compression garment to aid in the healing process. You will most likely be able to return to work within three to seven days after your procedure.
During your consultation at Seduction Cosmetic Center, your plastic surgeon will examine you and discuss recommendations for implant and incision placement to yield the best results. We perform breast augmentation using both saline and silicone implants. The procedure is usually done as an outpatient, under general anesthesia administered by a physician anesthesiologist to minimize discomfort during the procedure. Most patients have very little pain following the surgery as well because long-acting local anesthetic is administered as part of the procedure. Most patients return to work about a week after surgery. There may be some bruising for a week or so and some swelling for a few weeks following surgery.
Women choose to have breast augmentation for different reasons. Some desire larger breasts. Others want to replace breast contour that is often lost during pregnancy. In the procedure, an implant is placed underneath the breast tissue. Sometimes it is placed under the chest muscles. The choice of implant position is based on the shape of your current breast, the amount of breast tissue and overall body size. Incisions are made in one of three locations: Under the nipple, under the breast or in the underarm. Again, the choice of incision position is based on current body and breast shape.
We want you to make an informed decision about your breast augmentation and we customize the procedure for your needs. To that end, here is what will happen during your consultation at Seduction Cosmetic Center:
- Your plastic surgeon will examine you and discuss recommendations for where to place the incision.
- We place implants either over the muscle or under the muscle, depending on your anatomy. We will discuss our suggestions based on your body type.
- We perform breast augmentation using both saline and silicone implants, and we will discuss the pros and cons of each for you.
- We will discuss the procedure in detail. It an outpatient surgery, under general anesthesia administered by a physician anesthesiologist to maximize your safety and comfort during the procedure.
- Most patients have very little pain following the surgery, because we use long-acting local anesthetic as part of the procedure.
- We will discuss your recovery. Most people return to work about a week after surgery.
- There may be some bruising for a week or so and some swelling for a few weeks following your procedure.
Like other areas of the body, the breasts undergo changes in response to factors such as genetics, the aging process, pregnancy and breast feeding, weight gain or loss, and hormonal fluctuations. Breast lift can help to correct sagging breasts. During a breast lift procedure, loose, excess skin is removed, and the remaining skin is tightened. As a result, the overall shape of the breasts is improved, and they are lifted to a new, more upright position.
A breast lift procedure may last approximately one to four hours, depending on the complexity of the procedure and whether an additional procedure, such as breast augmentation, is performed at the same time. Your physician may recommend that you wear a type of compression garment following your procedure. You may experience some minor pain, bruising, and swelling, as well as numbness around the areola all of which should subside in several weeks. Although you may feel well enough to return to work in approximately one week, you should continue to avoid strenuous activity such as exercise for three or four weeks after your procedure to allow your body sufficient time to heal.
Breasts that are excessively large in proportion to body size are a frequent cause of back and neck pain as well as grooves or irritation on the shoulders from bra straps. A reduction removes extra breast tissue to achieve a healthier, more comfortable size and reshapes the breasts, making them firmer and lifting them to a more youthful position An additional benefit is that uneven breasts can be made more even. Swelling and discoloration after the procedure are normal and will subside over time. Pain typically fades quickly and can be managed with medications as you heal. The breast reduction procedure typically takes from two to five hours. Patients typically experience extremely high satisfaction with reduced upper body pain, an improved ability to engage in physical activities, and a new appearance with smaller, more youthful-looking breasts.
At Seduction Cosmetic Center we offer individualized breast reduction surgery in Miami. Women with large breasts may experience back, neck, and shoulder pain, rashes beneath the breasts, and indentations on the shoulders from their bra straps. A breast reduction procedure removes excess glandular tissue and skin from the breasts. The areola, which is the dark skin around the nipple, is also reduced in size. The goal of a breast reduction is to produce breasts that are smaller, lifted, and more proportional to the patient’s body.
You may be a good candidate for breast reduction if you have one or more of the following conditions:
- Breasts that are too large in proportion to your body frame
- Heavy, pendulous breasts with nipples and areolas that point downward
- One breast is much larger than the other
- Back, neck or shoulder pain caused by the weight of your breasts
- Skin irritation beneath your breasts
- Indentations in your shoulders from tight bra straps
- Restriction of physical activity due to the size and weight of your breasts
- Dissatisfaction or self-consciousness about the largeness of your breasts
The Benefits of Breast Reduction
- Reduces physical pain
- Bras and clothing may fit better, as well as create new clothing options
- Adds curves and definition to the body
- Enhances confidence
Cosmetic or plastic surgery is used to alter a person's appearance for a 'more desirable look' or for functional reasons such as breast reduction to reduce neck and back pain. Reconstructive plastic surgery is used to repair damaged tissue after illness or injury. Some of the most common cosmetic surgery procedures are breast augmentation, breast reduction, eyelid surgery, liposuction and ear reshaping. The most common non-surgical procedures include botulinum toxin injections, dermal fillers, chemical peels, microdermabrasion and laser and intense light treatments.
- Tummy Tuck or Abdominoplasty
- Breast Implants with Saline or Gel
- Laser Liposuction and Traditional Liposuction
- Brazilian Butt Lift (Buttock Augmentation)