Breast Augmentation in Miami, Florida – Breast Implantsby Seduction Cosmetic | Jul 2, 2014
Breast Augmentation Miami, Breast Implants by Best Plastic Surgeons
Breast augmentation, or augmentation mammoplasty, is one of the most common plastic surgery procedures performed today. Women who are dissatisfied with the size of their breasts, or have experienced changes in breast appearance can achieve a fuller, shapelier breast with breast augmentation. During breast augmentation, a breast implant is placed inside a pocket formed in the breast tissue, sub muscular. This can help to increase or balance the size of the breast, restore breast volume, or restore the shape of the breast after partial or total loss.
There are two types of implants available. Saline implants that are made of a silicone rubber shell and are filled with sterile saline solution, or salt water or; silicone implants approved by the FDA in 2006, which are made of a silicone rubber shell and are filled with silicone gel. Breast augmentation procedures typically last approximately one to two hours. Your physician may place you in a special bra or compression garment to aid in the healing process. You will most likely be able to return to work within three to seven days after your procedure.
During your consultation at Seduction Cosmetic Center, your plastic surgeon will examine you and discuss recommendations for implant and incision placement to yield the best results. We perform breast augmentation using both saline and silicone implants. The procedure is usually done as an outpatient, under general anesthesia administered by a physician anesthesiologist to minimize discomfort during the procedure. Most patients have very little pain following the surgery as well because long-acting local anesthetic is administered as part of the procedure. Most patients return to work about a week after surgery. There may be some bruising for a week or so and some swelling for a few weeks following surgery.
Women choose to have breast augmentation for different reasons. Some desire larger breasts. Others want to replace breast contour that is often lost during pregnancy. In the procedure, an implant is placed underneath the breast tissue. Sometimes it is placed under the chest muscles. The choice of implant position is based on the shape of your current breast, the amount of breast tissue and overall body size. Incisions are made in one of three locations: Under the nipple, under the breast or in the underarm. Again, the choice of incision position is based on current body and breast shape.
We want you to make an informed decision about your breast augmentation and we customize the procedure for your needs. To that end, here is what will happen during your consultation at Seduction Cosmetic Center:
- Your plastic surgeon will examine you and discuss recommendations for where to place the incision.
- We place implants either over the muscle or under the muscle, depending on your anatomy. We will discuss our suggestions based on your body type.
- We perform breast augmentation using both saline and silicone implants, and we will discuss the pros and cons of each for you.
- We will discuss the procedure in detail. It an outpatient surgery, under general anesthesia administered by a physician anesthesiologist to maximize your safety and comfort during the procedure.
- Most patients have very little pain following the surgery, because we use long-acting local anesthetic as part of the procedure.
- We will discuss your recovery. Most people return to work about a week after surgery.
- There may be some bruising for a week or so and some swelling for a few weeks following your procedure.
Cosmetic or plastic surgery is used to alter a person's appearance for a 'more desirable look' or for functional reasons such as breast reduction to reduce neck and back pain. Reconstructive plastic surgery is used to repair damaged tissue after illness or injury. Some of the most common cosmetic surgery procedures are breast augmentation, breast reduction, eyelid surgery, liposuction and ear reshaping. The most common non-surgical procedures include botulinum toxin injections, dermal fillers, chemical peels, microdermabrasion and laser and intense light treatments.
- Tummy Tuck or Abdominoplasty
- Breast Implants with Saline or Gel
- Laser Liposuction and Traditional Liposuction
- Brazilian Butt Lift (Buttock Augmentation)