– All patients entering facility must be wearing a face mask. Cloth Masks are permitted.
– No more than 6 patients will be allowed to sit or stand on the waiting rooms. At times you will be asked to wait off–site or in your car till our staff can attend you.
– Patients will be given exact appointment times for PRE-OP, Massage Therapy and Follow Up Appointments. You will need to arrive for your appointment 10 minutes before the scheduled time.
– Patient will be on call the day of surgery. You will be called 1 hour prior to your surgery time to provide you with ample time to get to the facility.
– All family members must wait for patient in their car or off-site.
– No Walk-in Appointments will be permitted; do not show up to the facility without prior notification.
– Pre-Op Appointment with Surgeon will be conducted virtually; we will be notifying you when this appointment will take place. You will meet with your surgeon Face to Face the day of your surgery. You still need to be here at our facility for Pre-Op the day before surgery.
– Please do not bring to the facility any luggage or excess of personal belongings. Make sure to drop off these items at your recovery place before coming to the facility.
– You will be tested for COVID-19 before surgery, please note this test will be required and no exceptions will be made. The cost of the test is $100 and will need to be paid at the time of testing. You will not required to come in days before surgery for the test nor will your surgery be delayed because of the test. Results are immediate. We will be using FDA Approved Tests for more accurate results.
What we are doing to keep you safe during COVID-19!
– Our trained staff is screening every single patient for Covid-19 symptoms. Temperature Checks and symptom questionnaires will be done on site.
– Our staff is adequately dressed and with face masks throughout the whole patient-staff encounter.
– Multiple Hand Sanitizing dispensers are available for your use throughout the office.
– Self-Service hospitality stations have been discontinued and we will be providing you with bottled water at your request.
– Increased cleaning protocols have been put in place for high touch areas and bathrooms.
– All patients having surgery at the facility are required to get COVID-19 tested prior to surgery.
– Social Distance Protocols have been put in place in our center.