Dr. Luis A Ramirez , MD
Colombian Team His Surgical Assistant PEDRO A HOYOS (Certified PLASTIC SURGEON DOCTOR In His Home Country Colombia )Ask this Doctor
Dr. Ramirez widely respected reputation has grown primarily because of his precise surgical judgment, and superior technical skills. His attention to detail, willingness to give the time and personal attention that patients seek in order to feel comfortable and secure in their decision to undergo cosmetic plastic surgery, is what makes him one of a kind. Doctor Ramirez is Bilingual.
Licensing and Certification
Physician: State of Florida Dept. of Professional Regulation. Controlled Substance Registration Certificate – US Dept. Justice. Diplomate of the American Board of Abdominal Surgery. Associate of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
University of Havana School of Medicine. – Doctor of Medicine. 1964 – 1970 Residency in General Surgery. Joaquín Albarran Teaching Hospital. 1974 – 1978 Specialist in General Surgery. Joaquín Albarran Teaching Hospital. 11978 – 1980 Fellow in Cardiovascular Surgery. St. Francis Hospital – Miami Beach. 1984 – 1986 Course of Physicians in Exile. 1987
- Cosmetic Surgery & General Medicine 2002 – Present. M&L Medical Institute Miami, Fl.
- Medical Director (Cosmetic Surgery) 2002 – Present. Camilla Cosmetic Institute Miami, Fl.
- General Surgery Privileges 1997 – Present. Larkin Community Hospital Hialeah, Fl.
- General Surgery Privileges 1995 – Present. Palm Springs General Hospital Hialeah, Fl.
- Medical Director 2001 – 2002. Delta Care Center Miami, Fl.
- Cosmetic Surgery 1999 – 2001. Picasso Clinic
- General Practice and General Surgery 1991 – 1999 10021 SW. 40 Street – Miami, Fl.
Dr. Pedro A Hoyos
- Plastic Surgeon Oncology.
- Aesthetic Facial Surgery Specialist.
- Body Cosmetic Surgery specialist.
- Skin specialist.
- Specialist Breast Reconstruction.
- Medical University of Antioquia Specialist in Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic of the Brazilian School led by Dr. Ivo Pitanguy, sub-specialist in Plastic Surgery Oncology of the Pontifical Javeriana University with Onco-Fellow in Reconstructive Surgery of the Breast IEO-Milan Veronessi school teacher, Magister in Mastology and Breast Pathology at the University of Barcelona.
An ideal combination of Cosmetic Surgery and Reconstructive Surgery.
Cosmetic or plastic surgery is used to alter a person's appearance for a 'more desirable look' or for functional reasons such as breast reduction to reduce neck and back pain. Reconstructive plastic surgery is used to repair damaged tissue after illness or injury. Some of the most common cosmetic surgery procedures are breast augmentation, breast reduction, eyelid surgery, liposuction and ear reshaping. The most common non-surgical procedures include botulinum toxin injections, dermal fillers, chemical peels, microdermabrasion and laser and intense light treatments.
- Tummy Tuck or Abdominoplasty
- Breast Implants with Saline or Gel
- Laser Liposuction and Traditional Liposuction
- Brazilian Butt Lift (Buttock Augmentation)