Breast Reduction Miami, Florida at Affordable Price
Breasts that are excessively large in proportion to body size are a frequent cause of back and neck pain as well as grooves or irritation on the shoulders from bra straps. A reduction removes extra breast tissue to achieve a healthier, more comfortable size and reshapes the breasts, making them firmer and lifting them to a more youthful position. An additional benefit is that uneven breasts can be made more even. Swelling and discoloration after the procedure are normal and will subside over time. Pain typically fades quickly and can be managed with medications as you heal. The breast reduction procedure typically takes from two to five hours. Patients typically experience extremely high satisfaction with reduced upper body pain, an improved ability to engage in physical activities, and a new appearance with smaller, more youthful-looking breasts.
At Seduction Cosmetic Center we offer individualized breast reduction surgery in Miami. Women with large breasts may experience back, neck, and shoulder pain, rashes beneath the breasts, and indentations on the shoulders from their bra straps. A breast reduction procedure removes excess glandular tissue and skin from the breasts. The areola, which is the dark skin around the nipple, is also reduced in size. The goal of a breast reduction is to produce breasts that are smaller, lifted, and more proportional to the patient’s body.
You may be a good candidate for breast reduction if you have one or more of the following conditions:
- Breasts that are too large in proportion to your body frame
- Heavy, pendulous breasts with nipples and areolas that point downward
- One breast is much larger than the other
- Back, neck or shoulder pain caused by the weight of your breasts
- Skin irritation beneath your breasts
- Indentations in your shoulders from tight bra straps
- Restriction of physical activity due to the size and weight of your breasts
- Dissatisfaction or self-consciousness about the largeness of your breasts
The Benefits of Breast Reduction at Seduction Cosmetic, Miami
- Reduces physical pain
- Bras and clothing may fit better, as well as create new clothing options
- Adds curves and definition to the body
- Enhances confidence
Cosmetic or plastic surgery is used to alter a person’s appearance for a more desirable look or for functional reasons such as breast reduction to reduce neck and back pain. Reconstructive plastic surgery is used to repair damaged tissue after illness or injury.