Brow Lift in Miami, Florida – Forehead Lift by Top Surgeons
Brow Lift Miami, Forehead Lift
If you are bothered by expression lines or other signs of aging in the brow region, a brow lift may be right for you.
- Raise the eyebrows for a more alert and youthful appearance
- Minimize creases that develop across the forehead, or high on the bridge of the noses
- Improve “frown lines”
- Reposition a low or sagging brow
About the Brow Lift Procedure at Seduction Cosmetic, Miami
Also known as a forehead lift, a brow lift minimizes the creases that develop across the forehead, or those that occur high on the bridge of the nose; improves what are commonly referred to as frown lines; and repositions a low or sagging brow.
Rejuvenation procedures typically performed in conjunction with a brow lift include:
- Eyelid surgery to rejuvenate aging eyes
- Facelift to correct aging changes in the mid – to lower face and neck regions
- Skin resurfacing techniques
What is a brow lift?
- Minimizes the creases that develop across the forehead, or those that occur high on the bridge of the nose, between the eyes
- Improves what are commonly referred to as frown lines, vertical creases that develop between the eyebrows
- Repositions a low or sagging brow that is hooding the upper eyelid
- Raises the eyebrows to a more alert and youthful position
Cosmetic or plastic surgery is used to alter a person’s appearance for a more desirable look or for functional reasons such as breast reduction to reduce neck and back pain. Reconstructive plastic surgery is used to repair damaged tissue after illness or injury.