Aluma Skin Tightening Laser, Miamiby Seduction Cosmetic | Apr 24, 2015
Aluma Laser Skin Tightening Miami, Florida
The AlumaTM Skin Renewal System is the next generation in laser skin tightening technology.
- Gently tighten the skin and reverse the signs of aging
- Low risk and virtually pain-free
- No Downtime – you can immediately return to normal activities
- Rapid treatment – takes 30 minutes
The AlumaTM Skin Renewal System
The AlumaTM Skin Renewal System is the next generation in skin tightening technology. This new non-surgical laser treatment is used to gently tighten the skin and reverse the signs of aging. The Aluma technology delivers energy safely and comfortably to the underlying layers of the skin greatly stimulating the production of new collagen. The new collagen that is formed plumps and smoothes the skin, making it more youthful. Aluma is mainly used to tone, lift and tighten skin on the face and neck. Aluma has no downtime and is practically painless. A series of treatments is recommended for best results. A typical treatment takes only 30 minutes and patients may return immediately to their regular activities. Although some improvement will be seen within a month to a few months, the skin should continue to improve for several months after treatment as new collagen is generated.
Women and men seeking to improve the appearance of skin elasticity, especially areas such as the neck, jowls, nasolabial folds and wrinkles around the mouth and eyes are good candidates for the AlumaTM Skin Tightening Laser. Other areas of the body that have lost elasticity such as the abdomen, knees and elbows are also suitable for treatment.
Some of Alumas’ most impressionable features include:
- Radio Frequency Technology: Proven in clinical studies to improve skin texture and laxity
- Gentle: Low risk, virtually pain-free wrinkle removal that is easily tolerated without anesthesia
- No Downtime: Innovative technology bypasses the epidermis so patients can immediately return to normal activities
- Rapid treatment: A typical treatment takes 30 minutes
WATCH 3-D VIDEO OF THE PROCEDURE
Cosmetic or plastic surgery is used to alter a person's appearance for a 'more desirable look' or for functional reasons such as breast reduction to reduce neck and back pain. Reconstructive plastic surgery is used to repair damaged tissue after illness or injury. Some of the most common cosmetic surgery procedures are breast augmentation, breast reduction, eyelid surgery, liposuction and ear reshaping. The most common non-surgical procedures include botulinum toxin injections, dermal fillers, chemical peels, microdermabrasion and laser and intense light treatments.
- Tummy Tuck or Abdominoplasty
- Breast Implants with Saline or Gel
- Laser Liposuction and Traditional Liposuction
- Brazilian Butt Lift (Buttock Augmentation)