Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment, Miami Floridaby Seduction Cosmetic | Apr 24, 2015
Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment Miami – Resurface and tighten facial skin
Web-MD calls the Matrix Fractionated Laser the “anti-aging breakthrough of the decade”. Matrix Factional Laser is recognized by medical professionals as the laser of choice for outstanding treatment results.
- Dramatic results in a single treatment.
- Improves scars, fine lines, wrinkles, sun damage and skin texture.
- Minimal downtime.
- Safe, long lasting and effective.
Matrix Fractional CO2 Laser at Seduction Cosmetic, Miami
Matrix CO2 Fractional Skin Resurfacing Laser erases wrinkles, sun damage, discoloration and increases collagen production through its revolutionary fractionated laser technology. The Matrix Fractionated Laser procedure is considered state of the art, and at Seduction Cosmetic Centers we are very excited to provide this exclusive anti-aging process to our patients.
As we age, changes deep in the dermis accumulate leading to visible signs that include fine lines, deep wrinkles, texture irregularities and scarring. To adequately treat these problems, treatments need to reach the deep layers of your skin and renew the collagen foundation. With the Matrix CO2 Laser we are able to treat the deep layers of your skin, but keep downtime to a minimum. Now deep wrinkles, skin texture and scars are dramatically improved after just one treatment. This laser procedure usually takes only 30 minutes and patients need to stay indoors for a few days after the treatment.
Is fractional resurfacing right for me? Fractional skin resurfacing is a safe and effective procedure for almost any skin type. Fractional resurfacing can be applied to most areas of the body. Consult your physician to see if fractional resurfacing is right for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is fractional resurfacing right for me?
- Fractional skin resurfacing is a safe and effective procedure for almost any skin type. Fractional resurfacing can be applied to most areas of the body. Consult your physician to see if fractional resurfacing is right for you.
How long will my treatment take?
- The Matrix Fractional CO2 treatment usually takes less than 30 minutes.
What does the laser treatment feel like?
- Treatment sensations vary from person to person. As tiny pulses of energy are delivered into the skin, most patients will experience a warm sharp feeling and an immediate tightening of the skin. Most patients look and feel like they have a mild sunburn for a few days after the treatment. Anesthetic ointments and cooling devices may be used to reduce any discomfort during and after the procedure.
How much does the treatment cost?
- Costs will vary depending on your skin condition and overall treatment requirements. Schedule a consultation today for more details
- Tummy Tuck or Abdominoplasty
- Breast Augmentation with Saline or Gel
- Breast Lift with Saline or Gel
- Laser Liposuction and Traditional Liposuction
- Brazilian Butt Lift ( BBL )