Intense Pulse Light Treatment Miami, IPL Photorejuvenationby Seduction Cosmetic | Apr 24, 2015
Intense Pulse Light Treatment Miami, Florida (IPL Therapy)
Intense Pulse Light, commonly known as IPL Photorejuvenation is a breakthrough in age-defying skin care.
- Immediate recovery.
- Longer lasting results.
- IPL therapy can even be used on the face and other parts of the body.
- Treat age spots, sun-induced freckles, scars, birthmarks, unsightly veins.
About the procedure Intense Pulse Light Treatment Miami, IPL Photorejuvenation
IPL (Intense Pulse Light) technique uses computer controlled pulses of light that penetrate the skin. This action damages or destroys unwanted skin conditions including skin discoloration, broken capillaries, rosacea (redness and flushing), age spots, sun-induced freckles, acne and enlarged pores.
At Seduction Cosmetic Centers the treatment of choice for rosacea is IPL. The result is a more youthful, smooth and revitalized appearance. This treatment is primarily done on the face but it can also be used to treat the tell-tale signs of aging on your hands, neck and chest.
IPL is a non-invasive treatment option with no recovery time so you can return to your normal activities immediately. Treatment is rapid usually lasting 30 minutes and results usually a last year or longer.
What conditions can be treated with IPL Therapy?
Pulsed Light Therapy helps remove:
- Spider veins
- Broken and dilated vessels
- Skin imperfections (caused by sun damage, age spots)
- Birth marks (port wine stains)
- Acne Rosacea
- Sun damaged skin
- Cherry hemangiomas
- Reticular veins
What parts of the body can be treated with IPL?
In general, IPL is more effective than laser when treating deeply located veins. The therapy can be used to treat spider and reticular veins on the:
- Tummy Tuck or Abdominoplasty
- Breast Augmentation with Saline or Gel
- Breast Lift with Saline or Gel
- Laser Liposuction and Traditional Liposuction
- Brazilian Butt Lift ( BBL )