Dermafile ™ Facialby Seduction Cosmetic | Apr 17, 2015
Dermafile ™ Facial – Miami Plastic Surgery
Dermafiles ™ are tools made of finely crushed cosmetic diamonds to polish skin. Dermafile ™ Facials remove the top layer of dead skin cells, leaving velvety smooth, fresh, rejuvenated skin. It is great for aging and sun damaged skin, scars, acne scarring, pigmentation, stretch marks, fine lines and large pores. Dermafile ™ is a safe, natural, holistic alternative to chemical peels and microdermabrasion.
Where does it work? Benefits of the Dermafile ™ Exfoliation:
- Helps build collagen and smooth fine lines.
- Helps remove sun damage and pigmentation.
- Helps lessen ingrown hairs.
- Helps smooth away dead skin cells and rough, bumpy, dry patches of skin.
- Helps smooth away acne scars and other types of scars.
- Helps makeup go on smoother.
- Skin feels silky smooth and clean!
Cosmetic or plastic surgery is used to alter a person's appearance for a 'more desirable look' or for functional reasons such as breast reduction to reduce neck and back pain. Reconstructive plastic surgery is used to repair damaged tissue after illness or injury. Some of the most common cosmetic surgery procedures are breast augmentation, breast reduction, eyelid surgery, liposuction and ear reshaping. The most common non-surgical procedures include botulinum toxin injections, dermal fillers, chemical peels, microdermabrasion and laser and intense light treatments.
- Tummy Tuck or Abdominoplasty
- Breast Implants with Saline or Gel
- Laser Liposuction and Traditional Liposuction
- Brazilian Butt Lift (Buttock Augmentation)